Welcome to the RAMPF whistleblower portal
At RAMPF, we are always open and honest with each other. After all, honesty creates trust and forms the basis for good and successful cooperation.
Rule-compliant behavior in accordance with our RAMPF values, our Code of Conduct, and legal regulations is a matter of course for the management and employees of all RAMPF companies.
Any violation of these principles or legal regulations are unacceptable. We therefore encourage our employees as well as customers, partners, and other third parties to report possible infringements via our Whistleblower system at any time.
The information received will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with statutory provisions. It can also be submitted anonymously, if required. Please note that in the case of an anonymous report, any subsequent questions on our part cannot be made, which is why we are dependent on precise information. Further information on data protection can be found in the section “Data Protection”.
The whistleblower can report possible violations in connection with a business or work-related activity of RAMPF, RAMPF employees, or business partners of RAMPF against legal areas within the context of § 2 HinSchG, in particular violations subject to criminal penalties and fines as well as the RAMPF Code of Conduct.
We do not require evidence of the alleged violations, but you must be reasonably certain that the information provided is true.
The Whistleblower system is not intended for reporting any dissatisfaction with our products.
- Which RAMPF entity is affected?
- Who is affected?
- What happened?
- When did the incident take place?
- Please describe the incident as precisely as possible
Reports can be transmitted by the following channels:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- By mail: RAMPF Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Legal Department, Albstr. 37, 72661 Grafenberg, Germany
- Phone: 07123 9342-0 and let yourself be connected with the Legal Department
- In Person: Personal meetings can be arranged by telephone with our Legal Department
- Electronically: Via the button at the buttom of this page